Hey blog.
Alright, first of all SADS lab test down! Which simply means that I have no more SADS subject anymore. =) Bye. I believe Ivan will be the overall one laughing about it, right Ivan? No more redhat. Haha.
Secondly, CDS get together day were rather a successful one yesterday. Secondary school students, freshies, juniors and seniors. Water games, basketball, soccer and all. Haha. Oh yah, got to thanks nicholos for helping out in barbeque-ing, thanks dude! =) Greatly appreciated. And thanks ah sky, Ivan, Louis and Ah tiong, actually pangseh-ed me. GOOD JOB!
Packed up around 9pm, area cleaning and everything. Carried those heavy and stupid stuffs to Tjoa's home. Intended to cab home but I was really lazy to flap for cab, I bus-ed home by crossing the over head bridge... LOL, what was I thinking?
Home, bathed and slept. =)
Here are some of the photos for past few... months. =) Haha, was really lazy to upload by then, so shall do it now! Haha, enjoy. =)
Haha, NMAD, I couldn't get it uploaded, so shall do it next time ya? Haha. TOO BAD!
Bye.
Secondly, CDS get together day were rather a successful one yesterday. Secondary school students, freshies, juniors and seniors. Water games, basketball, soccer and all. Haha. Oh yah, got to thanks nicholos for helping out in barbeque-ing, thanks dude! =) Greatly appreciated. And thanks ah sky, Ivan, Louis and Ah tiong, actually pangseh-ed me. GOOD JOB!
Packed up around 9pm, area cleaning and everything. Carried those heavy and stupid stuffs to Tjoa's home. Intended to cab home but I was really lazy to flap for cab, I bus-ed home by crossing the over head bridge... LOL, what was I thinking?
Home, bathed and slept. =)
Here are some of the photos for past few... months. =) Haha, was really lazy to upload by then, so shall do it now! Haha, enjoy. =)
Haha, NMAD, I couldn't get it uploaded, so shall do it next time ya? Haha. TOO BAD!
Bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home